Were you at San Diego Comic-Con 2016? I was, and it was glorious. Here are some of the cool things I did, saw, and bought, in the Comic-Con 2016 Recap.
I did a lot of live-streaming during Comic-Con. Check it out!
I took a lot of Comic-Con photos, too!
If you want to see what it’s like to browse the Exhibit Hall, here you go: in 4k!
What I bought
- The Incredible Hulk #393 (1992) – 30th Anniversary Direct Market Edition
- Uncanny X-Men #182 (1984) – Direct Market Edition
- X-Factor #92 (1993) – Fatal Attractions Part I
- Superman #400 (1984) – Direct Market Edition
- Star Wars Weekly #64 (1979) – UK Edition
- The Amazing Spider-Man #500 (2003) – Direct Market Edition
- The Amazing Spider-Man #400 (1995) – Die-cut Gray Direct Market Edition variant
Rick and Morty
- Set of six keychains:
- Rick and Morty in a portal
- Bird Person
- Mr. Poopy Butthole
- Blitz ‘n’ Chitz Logo
- Mr. Meeseeks Vinyl Sticker
- Morty Vinyl Sticker
- Rick Vinyl Sticker
Classic Movie Programs
- Lord of the Rings (1978)
- Heavy Metal (1981)
- The Secret of NIMH (1982)
Heavy Metal Magazines
- November 1978 – Marcus Boas cover
- March 1985 – Luis Royo cover
- March 1996 – Richard Corben cover
- Fall 1998 Special – Richard Corben
Celebs I saw
The only one that mattered to me was Justin Roiland, creator of Rick & Morty.
- Canon T2i
- 50mm f/1.8
- 18-55mm f/3.5
- 55-250mm f/4
- Motorola Moto G
- Nokia Lumia 929
- Roxant Stabilizer Pro
- MyCharge AMP60K-A 22.2Wh